Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Catholic cannot be saved and still remain a Catholic

I was a catholic -One day while I was watching the Gospel of John -Jesus was telling people that He was the son of God and people only scoffed. And all of a sudden -I found myself saying in my Heart -Lord if i was there I would BELIEVE!!! and something happened.

-My heart was as if clenched in a softness, gentleness -It was FULL of Love
-My whole body was as if covered with a hazy glow and Jesus was standing beside me.

All the happened so fast -And i was saying no way, this is not happening and the Lord was as if leaving me and I quickly said Oh No -Lord i know its you.

I screamed out loud -Jesus is Alive- There is Heaven!!!

After that day there is no turning back. The Lord has given me a burden to help save all my catholic brothers and sisters -who flout His very First Commandment which is a deviation of His Holy Spirit -and that is why a catholic can never be saved. For the fruit of his/her spirit will be to abandon all idols. He/she will never be a catholic again.

1 comment:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I will pray that God shows you the truth and beauty of the Catholic faith. The church that Jesus started. I was an evangelical for over 31 years until the Holy Spirit opened my eyes. He can do it for you. Today is the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ. Why not read the gospel of John chapter 6 today and ask Jesus to speak to your heart. God bless